Brooklyn Army Terminal (BAT): Near term space for research, laboratory and bio-manufacturing uses
Once developed, the proposed bioscience facilities of BAT will offer space for research, laboratory and bio-manufacturing uses.
Located along the Brooklyn waterfront with easy access to Manhattan, Phase I at BAT will be anchored by several academic research and commercial bioscience operations.
Along the Brooklyn waterfront at 140 58th Street and 1st Avenue in the Sunset Park section of Brooklyn.
- Phase I conversion of 56,000 sf for research and bio-manufacturing space.
- Further expansion space exists at the 4.0 million square foot complex.
- N/R subway lines and city bus service.
- Direct ferry service (Water Taxi) from Lower Manhattan.
- Easy access to major highways: Gowanus/Brooklyn-Queens Expressway and Belt Parkway for Manhattan, New Jersey, and Long Island.
Life Science Amenities
- Current tenants include clinical testing laboratories.
- Property is completely fenced, has 24/7 security guards, and has other on-site amenities.